- We believe that embracing the views of poor and marginalised people is essential for sustainable and effective development.
- Taking part in dialogue and debate contributes to a healthy and vibrant society.
- We believe that poor and marginalised people should drive and shape the changes needed to improve their lives.
- We enable people to share information and ideas, speak out and be heard.
- We believe people need accessible information reflecting a wide range of views.
- This allows them to make informed choices about crucial issues that have an impact on their lives.
- We respect different views, value local knowledge and encourage a range of approaches in our work worldwide.
- We believe that freedom of information and media diversity are essential for development.
- We shed light on ignored, misrepresented or misunderstood development issues.
- We believe that the views of poor and marginalised people give greater insight into their lives and offer unique perspectives on the challenges they face.